Do I need to send a gift to an acquaintance who invited me to a “regrets only” bridal shower?
since apparently all I do is post pictures of my canine companion and complain about things (everything), I figured it was high time for something a little more substantive.
- We’re going to Disney in a week! (for my very first visit) My mind was blown at how organized you kids/all people are when they go to Disney. We are now organized. We have a schedule.
- Chris and I both have some leads/things in the works for potential next steps. #vagueisbest
- I’ve chosen and un-chosen (meaning, obtain, try on, decide I like, keep in my possession) about 300 wedding dresses, thanks to the convenience, constant new merchandise, and return policies of places like J.Crew and BHLDN. Advice to future brides: don’t give yourself 1.5 years if you are indecisive.
- Travel agents….have you used one? Worth it?
- Max pooped in our guest bedroom a while ago and was thereafter banished from that room. This week, he pooped in our bedroom and is now banished from our bedroom too. He’s a sad puppy, but carpets apparently smell/look like grass to him, and Resolve is not going to cut it.
- Pittsburgh Beer Festival is this weekend….I’m imposing some limits that did not exist at the last beer festival I attended.
- I’ve been thinking about how I can be (feel) healthier- mind & body. Meditation, Whole30, that sort of thing. I’ll keep you posted.
- A man whom I occasionally/distantly worked with suddenly passed away two weeks ago. He got in his car and died of a heart attack at the wheel. He was a marathoner, an exercise enthusiast, and a really kind person. I didn’t know him well, but his death was a reminder about the brevity and unpredictability of life.
On that note, hug your loved ones & have a Happy Friday!
Dream dating scene.
We did it wrong.