Every single time I get my paycheck, my pay stub sits on my desk, unopened, for 3-4 days, then makes its way into my purse (where it stays for another day or two getting nice and wrinkled) before eventually collecting dust in a pile of “important papers” somewhere. I never open them (what’s with those perforated-on-3-edges things?) not even at tax time. I only ever look at my W-2 that arrives in January.
I realize this makes me a completely irresponsible adult but I don’t care.
- thelifeandtimesofenc likes this
- cmconnors said: I don’t open mine either.
- thedailycourtney likes this
- serialsghostwritten said: 100% agree. I am so glad that they just issue electronic stubs that I never ever go look at so at least they aren’t hunting my house.
- serialsghostwritten likes this
- irishmexi likes this
- absolutzo posted this