1. The gross, hacking smoker’s cough is almost worse than smoking itself. I hear this cough daily in my office, and it’s unbearable.
2. As an outsider, I find the “can I bum a cigarette?” culture very interesting. People who have nothing in common except their addiction to nicotine are willing to share- to share cigarettes, lighters, (cigarettes-turned-lighters in emergency situations), conversation, and smoke breaks in the rainy cold. I can’t think of anything else quite like it. Weird, right?
- thedailycourtney said: It makes me CRAZY when I see someone throw a cig butt on the ground or out a car window. Crazy.
- thedailycourtney likes this
- umcanyounot likes this
- shesagoodegg said: Yuck that cough. A woman at my work always sounds like she is dying. Thank god she doesn’t sit near me. And I always ponder #2, so weird.
- shesagoodegg likes this
- absolutzo posted this